Thursday, September 3, 2009

Couldn't let it WAIT!!!

So, I know I just posted a couple nights ago, and it's not time for my weekly but I couldn't let this wait!!! It's just TOO FUN!!!
I found a new website, I guess it's been posted in the magazine's but not the one's I read. I don't ever find myself picking UP Seventeen Magazine (sorry!) ha ha ha

Anyway, I was cruising the web looking for my 2nd favorite obsession...CHEAP JEWELRY! I came across this website and it's NOT for the faint of heart when it comes to fashion accessories. There were really only 2 or 3 pieces that I found I liked, but when you find a website that sells earrings that look like rubic's cubes you don't let it go unnoticed!!! I'd like to WARN YOU UP FRONT if you have a younger daughter looking over your shoulder...this may not be age appropriate. It's nothing vulgar in an "adult" way...but there are somethings on the site I wouldn't want my 9 year old daughter to see (if I had one.)
You've been WARNED!!!

It's fun, it takes ya back (did me) and it's not something that everyone can pull OFF. There are also very few pieces that I think ANYONE can pull off...but I'm sure I'll roll the dice and order one. My fav is the lipstick necklace...check it out, it's super cute.
For those of you that are into the tattoo "trend" they have a FABULOUS COLLECTION of very ED Hardy type styles for less then $15.00 a pair.

You'lll get a chuckle out of this website...I know I did.


www.girlprops.com

Let me know if you found it FUN or offensive or BOTH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment