Monday, August 31, 2009

Addressing feedback, that I was 100% happy to receive!!!

I was SO happy to actually GET feedback. It was given to me via PM thru email, and I'll be happy to tell you all the summary of the feedback. The member made a very kind suggestion to me that I choose a different photo as "the girl behind the blog" because I am asking people to read my posts about fashion and post a picture of myself looking very anti fashion. I agree with her 100% and appreciate the fact that she PM'd me and didn't post it here, incase it would have embarrassed me. To that poster...I thank you!!!

I do want to address that exact sweatshirt. It may not be photographed correctly for my blog...that I agree with. It is however a representation of this blog. The sweatshirt in question is a very classy (as classy as a sweatshirt get's) CK sweatshirt that I picked up in new condition at Goodwill for $3.00. Just the type of thing us frugal "fashionista's" live for!!! It's my FAVORITE sweatshirt! I do agree with the fact that another picture would be more appropriate for the purpose, and I will change it soon. In all reality I was just using what I had handy to start my blog, thinking that no one would even read it. They are, and I'm so excited and greatfull!!!

So, to sum up this post, thanks for the feedback, it was kind and not mean spirited. The mssg also included the fact that the reader DID LIKE my blog and will continue to follow it. I welcome all the suggestions that anyone has for me. I promise to post a better picture with a great outfit that will convince everyone that I kinda know what I'm talking about, and the outfit (bag & accessories excluded) will retail for less then $75.00 including shoes. Keep in mind that this is based on what I can pull off for style in the midwest. I don't have access or funds for Rodeo Drive! LOL :o)

My regular weekly post will come tomorrow evening as always. Maybe as I get more readers I'll try and post 2 times a week. I have some great things to address!

Thank's for the support!! You don't know how much it means to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment