Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Fall MUST HAVE report:

Here are a few things I'm considering to be my "must have's" for fall. The 1st is a great deal and I'll be making my way to Target this week. ALL of their Mossimo ladies denim are on SALE for $15 and $20 bucks. They have some really great styles too. Old Navy used to be my "go to" for jeans, but at this price in Target's Sunday add I can't help but stock up!!!

I'm also going to be ordering quite a few pieces of jewelry from Urbanoutfitters.com. They've got some GREAT leather pieces. I've got my eye's on a couple of studded cuff bracelets and a SUPER CUTE pair of large chain and leather tassel earrings!!! I HIGHLY SUGGEST checking them out. They also have a FABULOUS grommet barrett hat that's available in black and magenta, and I also believe a slate grey. I'll be making sure that's delivered to my door no later then October 1st.

My favorite site for shoes right now is www.urbanog.com. They're a great site for fashion shoes. The type you will maybe only wear for one season, and maybe only for dress and don't want to invest too much $$$ in them. The GREAT thing is that you can have 2-3 pair shipped for the price of one. Their site is also super user friendly in that you can serach by size, color and style. (Example: size 8 pink platforms.)
***ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT THE CHEAPER CLEARANCE SHOES WILL BE TOWARDS THE BACK!!*** They aren't POOR quality, but they are budget friendly!!!

This week I'm going to be surfing for fashion scarves. I've already found a few at www.urbanoutfitters.com but have alot of confidence that I can find better deals to post for you!!!

Here's my TIP of the week.

When you find that perfect FIT in denim, but it dosen't have the beat down boyfriend look you want, you can do it yourself!!!
I have found that using hubby's Dremel tool with a sanding attatchment does the trick. You can not only decide where YOU want the wear, but using the Dremmel tool gives you great control!!! I also love to either spray my jeans with bleach or just dip my fingers in it and "splatter" it. Doing both will give you a great worn look without paying $100 for a pair of jeans. Just make sure you soak the jeans in cold water to stop the bleach from eating thru the denim further then you want it to. Also wash them by themselves the first time around, after that you're good to go!!!


If I find any other great deals before next Monday I'll make sure and post them!!
Until then, I'll be waiting to hear YOURS!!!

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. I found 5 & 7$ pants/shorts/mid-level items at Kmart's clearance section, including a cheap cover up! LOVE those end of summer sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bunny. Glad to see some gal's from TpF are reading this!!! I appreciate your support. I'd like to make sure that everyone can view the comments that others make. Since I'm new to the blog thing I'll have to PM you and find out!!!

    ReplyDelete