Sunday, August 23, 2009

Welcome, here's my 1st post!!!

So, I'm flipping thru Lucky magazine today, and I'm seeing alot of bags, clothes and accessories that I love. I also know that this is a double edge sword...and here's WHY.

I know that the things I like ALOT I either don't have local access to or I can't AFFORD.

I can't pull off half the fashions in my small town because so few would appreciate it, or "get it." (I already get strange looks sometimes with what I wear.)

If I can afford it, and I have access to it, then 9 times out of 10 it dosen't come in my size.

Hmmmmmm.......I wonder to myself, how many women are in my EXACT same shoes???

ALOT!!!

So, I've decided that maybe we can ALL come together to share our hints, tricks and finds to help eachother out. I know I'm not alone and this is where all of YOU come in.

So, I'll leave the thoughts at this, and see what you all have to say about it!!

Are you fashion hungry...with no means to feed the hunger? Do you have to get creative to feed the hunger??

Tell me about yourself, and let's get this blog rolling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment